Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Opposition Doesn't Delete; It Speaks




From: Micala McMurrian [mailto:Micala.McMurrian@sdhc.k12.fl.us]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 9:46 AM
To: lee decesare
Subject: Re: PROFANITY: FW: Deconstructing Tribune Editorial Girlfriend Attack on Teacher

I don't know how I came to be on your email list, but I would appreciate it if you would eliminate my name. I read your diatribe. I watched you at the school board meeting last night. You don't speak for me, and your flaming rhetoric is actually harmful. Thanks but no thanks.

Micala, what is your school's name? I will try to eliminate you if I can locate your name in my files but don't promise.

"Flaming rhetoric" started all the world's salubrious and insalubrious changes. Think Thomas Paine and Hitler.

You can't be a history or a literature teacher, one infers, hence having a palate of innocuous, pale expression and existence and fear what Chucer called "God's plenty" in the makeup of the human family. You have my pity and hope that my grandchildren never occupy a seat in the classroom of a teacher with so little scope and imagination.

Question: Why don't you hit the delete key as most sane and even insane people would do? You remind me of Ms. Prime in Anthony Trollope's Rachel Ray. What sexual freedom was to her, "flaming rhetorick" is to you.

I wager you don't have the guts and fluency to get up and speak for yourself if your life and the lives of all the other Hillsborough County teachers affected by bull-in-a-china-shop-simon-legree-comma-challenged-constantly-lying Elia depended on your doing so.

I will post this exchange on THEWALL, a widely read teacher blog, and my leedrurydecesarescasting-roomcouch.blogpot so as to give you a wider audience. I am always willing to assist a timid soul take the next step in joining the human family.

Condolences,
lee drury de cesare

2 Comments:

Blogger John__D said...

>I will post this exchange on THEWALL, a widely read teacher blog, and my leedrurydecesarescasting-roomcouch.blogpot so as to give you a wider audience.<

OMIT NEEDLESS WORDS! OMIT NEEDLESS WORDS! OMIT NEEDLESS WORDS! OMIT NEEDLESS WORDS!

I will post this exchange on THEWALL, a widely read teacher blog, and my leedrurydecesarescasting-roomcouch.blogpot to give you a wider audience.

Aaaahhhhh!

5:35 AM  
Blogger Vox Populi said...

I love you Lee. Thomas Paine is my HERO.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free webpage hit counter